lunedì 8 settembre 2014

Behind the scenes of the Summer 2014 collection. Making brass jewelry {WIP}

ITA (English version follows):
Come vi avevo promesso settimana scorsa, ecco qualche foto (di pessima qualità... scusate, le ho fatte con il telefono!) del "dietro le quinte" della collezione estiva (che potete vedere QUI e QUI). Amo tantissimo la tecnica della lavorazione del metallo! In particolare mi piace lavorare l'ottone. Spero che le foto dei miei "lavori in corso" vi piacciano :)
Nel prossimo post, invece, scoprirete qualche foto della realizzazione di una collana con stella marina, che ho deciso di tenere per me, come monile compagno delle mie vacanze al mare :)

Trovate la collezione (tranne gli orecchini "Salento", già stati adottati) su Etsy, DaWanda e ALittleMarket.



ENG:
As I promised you last week, here some photos (bad quality photos, I know... sorry, I took them with my phone!) from the "Behind the scenes" of last Summer collection (you can see it HERE and HERE). I really love the metal smithing technique! I enjoy working with metal, in particular with brass. I hope you like the "work in progress" photos :)
In the next post you'll see also the making of a necklace with a seastar I made for myself. I carried it with me in my seaside Summer vacations ;)

You can find the entire collection (except for the "Salento" earrings, they're sold) in my Etsy shop.



I miei link // my links
Facebook - Instagram - Etsy - DaWanda - ALittleMarket - Twitter - Pinterest

Si comincia a buttare giù qualche idea // starting with sketching some ideas
(continua qui sotto - to be continued here below)



Riporto le sagome sul metallo e le ritaglio (un lavoraccio per le mie dita!) // I draw the patterns on the metal sheet and I cut them (a crazy work for my poor fingers!)

Pezzi tagliati, si può iniziare a lavorarli // Just cut the pieces, now I can start working on them 

Pezzi martellati, ora mancano le rifiniture. E poi si assemblano nei pezzi finiti! Scoprili QUI e QUI // Just hammered the pieces, now I have to finish them and assemble them! Find them HERE and HERE


Nessun commento:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...