sabato 24 maggio 2008

New FIMO Cupcake or Muffin Rings, polymer clay


Hello! Today I'm really really tired: yesterday and today I have had 3 exams (French and English Literature) and now I need to sleep... but before I'll show you my new listings on my Etsy and DaWanda shop!



Here's the new Etsy listing: a cute adjustable ring (in metal but nickel free) with a lovely strawberry cupcake or muffin, made of FIMO (polymer clay) and varnished with a special gloss lacquer for polymer clay after baking.


My Etsy shop: link




Here's the new DaWanda listing: it's very similar to the previous, but this one has a yummy chocolate cream on it! Very very cute and sweet!

My DaWanda shop: link

If you like the ring, but if you want another colour, you can contact me: I'll be very happy to make a customer order for you!

If you are interested in buying and you haven't an Etsy or DaWanda account, feel free to contact me at petitefraise@live.it !

Now it's time to sleep!
Bye!


Ciao! Oggi sono proprio distrutta: tra ieri e oggi ho avuto 3 esami (francese e letteratura inglese), che tra l'altro non sono andati come speravo, in particolare inglese... adesso ho tanto bisogno di dormire! Ma prima vi mostro le mie ultime creazioni messe in vendita sui miei negozietti Etsy e DaWanda =)
Sono due anelli molto simili, con due cupcakes, o muffin, alla fragola e al cioccolato, in fimo e lucidati dopo la cottura. Le basi degli anelli sono regolabili e nickel free!
Se vi piacciono gli anelli e preferite altri colori ditemelo pure che ne farò appositamente per voi!

Il mio negozietto Etsy: link
Il mio negozietto DaWanda: link

Se non avete un account Etsy o DaWanda e siete interessati all'acquisto, scrivetemi pure all'indirizzo e-mail petitefraise@live.it !

Ora è arrivata l'ora di andare a nanna =)

A presto!

Mery

Nessun commento:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...